Tuesday, November 4, 2014

PeriPera Magic Glam Tint Frozen Edition (Anna)


        Are you a Frozen fan? Today's review might interest you or your daughter (if you have one). I will be talking about PeriPera's Magic Glam Tint Fozen Edition (I'm Happy Kristoff). 

     
     It is one of e five products of the Frozen Collection. This tint is available in 2 variants- Let It Go (pink) and I'm Happy Kristoff (orange). This is my first ever lip tint that I bought online so I have no idea how it'll appear on my lips. I have no plan of buying the other stuff on the collection. I'm not a heavy makeup user. To be honest I don't know how to use a liquid liner nor  an eye shadow. I only have Anna's color because that's the only one available when I purchased it at margaritashop_korea. 


     Here is a closer look how the product looks like. I already threw the box. Just Google it if you want to check it out. Anyway, as you can see the doe foot applicator is kinda different from other applicators. There's a tiny whole in the middle. Also it is a bit bigger than any other applicator I've used. There's the usual stopper at the top of the tube and the manufacturing date stamped below. 




     Here's how the tint appears to look like when applied on my hand and lips. The top photo is how it appears with and without flash and when I wiped it off with a tissue. Notice that it is orange when it's applied on my hand even I wiped it off. Even after wiping it still looks glossy. Below is how it appears like on my lips. I don't know why it looks like fuchsia pink in the picture BUT it was really orange. On the left part it was a very faint orange (I applied 2 coats) and the right was almost (like super almost) orange to think I applied 4 coats on that. I just don't know how come it didn't turn out the way other swatches look like. I guess it's my lips.

PROS
- the color is still there even after eating and drinking (just a hint of color ok?)
- not that drying compared to other tints that I have
- buildable color though not that pigmented
- cute packaging (hello???)

CONS
- the color did not turn out to be that orange on my lips
- has that orange flavored medicine scent
- a bit pricey
- available online (and in Korea)

     I don't know if I should or shouldn't buy the Elsa themed one. I'm just too disappointed with this one. But I'm not blaming the poor tint. I have learned my lesson never to buy a tint without having to actually test how it'll look like on my lips...lips not hand because in my case it's NEVER reliable. I give this baby a 3 out of 5.

2 comments:

  1. Wow super cute nito bakla! How long does it stay on lips without re-applying? ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3hrs max sa kin. Nagiging faint orange sya.

    ReplyDelete