Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Etude Moistfull Super Collagen Cream Mini-Review


   Hi everyone! I am back with a sampler for my mini-review. Our spotlight is on Etude House' s Moistfull Super Collagen Cream. I got this sampler from my last set of purchase from @hellogorgeous17 from Instagram. According to the website, this is a cream that contains 63% super collagen, spreading gently but thoroughly onto skin for smooth and elastic skin.


   
   I have used this sampler for 4 nights. I applied it on both face and neck. The packet's got the same color as the normal sized tub. The Moistfull Collagen line has a lot of products- toner/skin, emulsion, cream to name a few. I haven't tried any other product from the line. This sample was the first one.
   
   The cream has a very light texture and scent. The scent fades as you massage the cream. I like the light texture of this cream. It does not feel heavy and absorbs easily. I applied a few dots on my face and neck and spread it outwards. I rinsed it out the next morning. The good thing I noticed whenever I rinse it out in the morning was how soft my skin felt even if I use a facial wash. It did not trigger my face to produce more oil during daytime but this will be a good cream for people with dry skin. For oily skin, I would suggest a dot size amount at night after toner. This is a good product to try out this cold season or if you are living in a winter wonderland.

PROS:
- a little goes a long way
- moisturizing
- makes skin soft
- has a subtle scent
- light texture
- not sticky

CONS:
- may be too moisturizing for oily skin
- did break me out a little
- a bit pricey (regular size)

   This product is good for people with normal to dry skin. It did caused breakout in my case maybe because it is not for my skin type. But I can say it is mild because I never had redness nor itchiness. If it did not caused any breakouts I will purchase the regular size. The verdict: 3.5 out of 5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment