Thursday, December 4, 2014

Mini Review: Etude Milky You One Step Cleansing Foam


   I am back with another mini review and this time it is about Etude's Milky You One Step Cleansing Foam. This product is a dual functioning facial cleanser that can be used for makeup and facial cleansing. This packet is good for almost a week of usage (if used once daily). I used this as my night time cleanser because I use my Innisfree facial wash during daytime. 



   One thing common among samples of Korean products is that the back part is entirely written in Hangul. The actual sizes of their products are entirely a different story. Some have and some have no English translation. One good thing about Etude is that they have English translation on every actual sized product (on the box most of the time). The pictures above are the sample and actual size (150 ml) of the product. 

   This facial wash is white with a runny consistency. It smells like coconut but not very noticeable. I wonder why it does not smell like milk at all. The consistency of this facial wash is not good for a tube container to hold the product because there is a tendency to leak especially if it is not securely shut. IMO it would have been better in a bottle or in a tube with screw cap instead. The actual size costs PhP 428 in stores. 

   You're aware how your skin (especially hands) feels like after rinsing a body wash right? It's smooth and soft and you feel like there's still some product left because of the smoothness you feel right? That was how my hands felt after rinsing this product off my face and hands. To be honest, it was the first time I felt that after using a facial wash. I just love the feeling. After each use, I did not feel any tightness unlike other facial wash and the disturbing excess oil on my face were completely gone. I was not able to try its effects on my skin with make up. By the way, when using this to remove makeup, you should apply this on dry skin. But I would rather use it the normal way. I have a make up remover anyway. 

   I recommend this facial wash for people with normal to dry skin. It provides a right amount of moisturization for those skin type. It feels light and not tight after rinsing. People like me with oily skin and combination skin types can also use this of course. I have not experienced any breakout nor irritation during the entire time I have used this. I may opt to buy the full size but I guess I will opt to have the cleansing foam instead because it is in a bottle container and is a couple of bucks cheaper. I give this facial wash a 4 out of 5 score!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment