Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Choosy Lip Mask Review



   Hi there! Today I will review one of my favorite products from Japan. It is the Choosy Lip Mask. I bought my supply from JapanGoods4Sale, an online shop on Facebook and Instagram. This was my 2nd time to purchase and I got all flavors now. This is my "must-have" if I plan to go out and decide to wear a matte or creamy lipstick so that my lips won't look terrible.



   
Choosy Lip Mask comes in 5 flavors: herb, honey, milk, fruit, and peach. Each has its distinctive scent. I am just not sure if each has its own particular special ingredient or something because the whole description is in freakin' Japanese! This mask can be used on your lips and on your nipple as pictured on the packaging. The mask is made of a lip-shaped silicon material and it is a bit wet, but not dripping wet like the face masks we use. The liquid is a bit oily. It contains Vitamin E, Collagen, and Hyaluronic Acid to help soften the lips. To use: make sure your lips are dry and does not have lip balm. Place the mask on your lip area and wait for 10-15 minutes before removing the mask. But in my case I wait for like 20-30 minutes hihihi. Be careful not to talk while it is on your lips because the mask easily tears. It is very delicate. 



Here is the before and after picture of my lips. As you have noticed, before my lips looked dull even with a lip balm on it. After applying the mask, my lips looked a bit plumped and moist. Also the lines were minimized. 

PROS:
- visible results
- lips are moisturized and plump
- lines are minimized
- lipstick application will be easier

CONS:
- temporary effects
- sold online (in the Philippines)

Despite of its temporary effect on my lips, I still love this product. I only use it prior to wearing lipstick especially matte ones. I use my ever-reliable lip scrub and apply this mask afterwards. Since it is not readily available in stores, I only use this when needed. BTW, each mask costs 75 pesos so it's kinda expensive for a one-time use product. My verdict: a 4 out of 5!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment