Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Etude Moonlight in Spoon Blending Sleeping Cream Review #1


   Hi everyone!

   It's the time of the week for another review. I'm kinda lazy nowadays so I decided to have 1-2 reviews per week though I still got tons of stuff to review. Anyway, let me start with this sleeping mask from Etude that I purchased during the holidays, Etude's Moonlight in Spoon Blending Sleeping Cream (mouthful for a name AGAIN). This will be part one because I have 2 variants here and I haven't used the other one yet. The one I will review is the Clear and Moist variant which has green tea as the main ingredient. This variant is for oily/troubled skin. This product is a sleeping mask. This is meant to be the last step in one's night beauty routine.

   This sleeping mask is available in 8 variants and caters to different skin types and needs. I chose the Clear & Moist variant first because I got heaps of pimples and whiteheads during the holiday season. According to the packet, it contains green tea extract, lavender, chamomile, and mint. It claims to soothe and purify skin overnight for a clear, moonlight-like complexion.

Directions on how to use the product.
Looks like a cute spoon huh?
The carton pack with Korean and English details and instructions written on it. 

   The product looks like an egg yolk when it has not been blended yet so cute. It has a gel part and cream part which you need to blend with the upper part of the spoon. The product smells like green tea which I find very relaxing. I have consumed all of it already and these pictures were taken after I opened the product. Anyway, it has a mid-creamy consistency since it has jelly part prior to blending. It says on the instructions to consume the product immediately on the face and neck. Since I never follow instructions 100%, I used it for like 4 nights hihihi. I placed it inside the ref with clingwrap. I prefer using it cold because it is more relaxing. I rinse the product off with lukewarm water in the morning and end up with soft skin and smaller pimples.

PROS:
- looks so cute
- affordable (PhP 88 each)
- many variants to choose from
- makes skin soft the next day
- helps in fighting or minimizing pimples
- not sticky 
- pleasant scent

CONS:
- green tea variant is not very moisturizing
- small

   Overall, I love this product because it helped me with my pimples. I just hope that it could help in reducing pimple scars as well but I need another variant for that. I guess everyone wants to wake up with soft skin right? So i guess using this product is the one you are looking for. I give this baby a 5 out of 5! 

No comments:

Post a Comment