Friday, February 6, 2015

Etude Rosy Tint Lips Review


   Hello dearies! Today's review is way overdue because the product I will share with you has been released a year or so ago. It is Etude's Rosy Tint Lips. This tint is one of Etude's bestseller and one of my favorite product from the said brand. If you have been reading my blog, you could say that this freak's addicted to lip tints. Oh yes I am! I prefer tints than lipsticks. I dunno. Maybe I find it easier to use. Well, whatever, let's just get on with the review.

Swatches of the product. I would love to have #8!
Directions on how to use the tint in 2 ways, gradient and full.

   This tint is available in 8 shades. The ones I have are #'s 4,6, and 7. I am planning to buy 1 & 8 soon. I just love the red and burgundy shade of those two but I did not prioritize buying them because I prefer nude and pink better. The product is contained in a plastic tube with a sponge tip to make the product glide on lips easily. It is creamy in texture. Creamy when applied and dries into a matte finish. To be honest, I don't know why this product is categorized as a tint because the texture is almost the same as Nyx Soft Matte lippies (which I super hate btw). What I love about this tint is that it is very pigmented and doesn't dry my lips throughout the course of wearing it. The dryness effect on my lips occur after removing it though. But it is not as awful as Nyx. There are some negative stuff I have to say about this Etude tint though. One, the cap of the 2 pinks I have are loose. I had to place them very carefully inside my bag. Two, you won't have a clue how much product is still left inside. Three, it is a bit expensive for almost 500 a tube. 

   Despite of the negative stuff, I still love this product and will still purchase 2 more. If you are a fan of matte lippies, you will surely love this one. My verdict: 4 out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment