Thursday, December 18, 2014

Etude Oh! M' Eye Lash Volume Mascara


   I have been using L'oreal Volumious Million Lashes Mascara for years and since it is not available in the local market and it is expensive online, I was in pursuit of a replacement mascara that would (first and foremost) suit my budget and would suit my need since I don't wear makeup every day. I liked L'oreal's since it made my lashes really voluminous without clumping thanks to its unique designed rubber brush. I searched for prospects online (because I don't usually go out) and one of the affordable ones I found was this mascara from Etude. The Oh! M' Eye Lash Mascara #3 Volume.




   This mascara is from the Oh! M'Eye Lash family consisting of a base coat (white), top coat (blue), and another mascara meant for creating curled lashes. I haven't tried out the 3 when I went to Etude last Sunday. I just tried the volume mascara. Each product costs PhP228 in stores. Since it's affordable and worked on me I slipped a piece into my little basket right away. The product looks simple unlike other Etude mascaras. It's just a plain black container with words written in pink. The product is meant to be used for 6 months after opening. Looking closely at the 1st and 3rd picture above, this one has a wavy brush compared to its curling counterpart.  The product is sealed with stickers so you'll know it's not tampered nor used.




   The pictures above are the result of the mascara on my right eyelashes. I have medium length lashes. And after using the mascara my lashes became averagely thicker, longer, and curled. Compared to previous mascaras I have used, this one gave just average result. This mascara is a washable type but from my experience it was semi-washable. I still needed the help of a makeup remover to remove it completely. As you can see in the last picture above, my eye still looked like it still has mascara on it.

PROS:
- affordable
- can (averagely) thicken, lift and curl lashes 
- not messy to apply
- smudge proof

CONS:
- hard to rinse out with soap and water
- does not give maximum volume

   I will recommend this mascara for beginners and those looking for an affordable mascara. Based from my experience, I would still like to try other mascaras from Etude particularly the Lash Perm Shockara. For now, I have no choice but to stick with this one since there's no need for me to purchase different mascaras. I give this mascara a 3 out of 5 score!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment