Friday, December 26, 2014

Holika Holika Pure Mellow Moisture Tint #4 Review



   Hello dearies! This product I will review today is Holika Holika's Pure Mellow Moisture Tint. This is one of the 2 products I have from this brand. I have this tint since last summer. I bought this one due to a "No Lip Tint In My Purse" emergency and I was standing outside the store that time.

   


   This lip tint is available in 4 variants- pink, orange, coral, & red. The one I have is red (#04). Each bottle contains 9.8 ml of product which is quite a lot compared to other tints I have. It is stored in a sturdy plastic bottle with metallic colored background. It says that this tint was inspired by mini multi-colored marshmallows to create long-lasting moisture and color witha creamy formula.



 
  
   Tints are normally have watery consistency. Their formulas and results vary. One will usually use a lip balm or gloss on top of it for lips to stay moist and/or shiny. This particular tint is different from other tints I have. This tint feels like you are wearing a tint and a balm. It is not called Moist Tint for no reason. The pictures shows what it looks like on my hand and lips. On my hand, if you will zoom the picture, the tint appears shiny red. In actual, it is more reddish purple. Not the usual red variant for a tint. On my lips, the color does not appear the same the one on my hand. Thanks to my celphone camera. But the difference can be seen from bare lips to 2 coats of the tint. This particular shade is pigmented and the result can easily be seen with just 1 coat. You may opt to have up to 3 coats as long as you make sure the previous layer's dry before reapplying. It lasts after eating and drinking. As you can see the color is still visible after washing my hand with soap and water. I can't remeber how much exactly this one costs. I guess it was 300 sumthing pesos. 

PROS:
- long lasting
- contains a lot of product
- pigmented
- affordable
- moisturizing
- does not make lips dry 
- can be worn without lip balm or lip gloss
- lips stays soft after removing the tint

CONS: 
- other shades may not be as pigmented

   This lip tint is by far the best one I have so far when speaking of its benefits. It is like a hybrid of a tint and a balm in liquid form (becauss some brands offer tint balms in stick/solid form). Ladies with fair to dark skintone will surely have something to pick out of its 4 shades. This product can replace 2 products in your makeup kit. Since the color lasts, you don't have to worry much about touch ups. A great product deserves a 5 🌟 rating!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I heard that Holika lip tint is also available in the form of lipstick. Which one is the best one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Icha.
      IMO, the best one Holika Holika has to offer is their Pro Beauty Kissable lipstick coz it is highly pigmented compared to the other lipsticks they have in stores.

      Delete