Monday, January 5, 2015

Nature Republic Base and Top Coat Review


   Happy New Year everyone!!! 

  This will be my first blog entry for the new year and I would like to thank you guys for supporting my blog for the past 2 months. The commendations I receive via personal messages are very overwhelming for a beginner like me.

   During the holidays I bet most of you ladies had their nails done right? No doubt about it! During my Christmas shopping at Nature Republic, I stumbled upon their nail care products. You see I always bring my own nail kit whenever I have my nails done at the salon/spa. I already ran out of base and top coat so I decided to try out these two. I was told by the sales attendant that the base coat nourishes the nails and won't make my nails yellow. I already forgot how much exactly these 2 costs. But it was affordable. BTW, the orangey pink is the base coat and the transparent is the top coat.

   The following day I had my nails done and the nail color I brought was kinda hard to use. I mean you need to apply like 3-4 coats for the color to be solid. I did not bring any quick dry drops at that time. Normally, even with a quick dry top coat or drops it will take more than 30 minutes to dry but with the Nature Repiblic top coat it took only less than 15minutes flat even with tons of nail color coats underneath. 

PROS:
- affordable
- mistake-proof brush
- dries fast
- won't make nails yellow
- easy to remove
- makes nail color last for a week

   I have no negative thing to say about these 2 products. Both products will be a permanent addition to my nail kit. I also bought a nail color from Nature Republic and it was also a good buy. With these products you don't have to spend bucks having your nails done at a ln expensive nail salon because IMO you only pay for the products. The quality of the service is not 100% guaranteed. You just have to have the right tools and a devoted manicurist and you won't have to worry about spending more than 500 bucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment