Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Etude Every Month Cleansing Foam #2 Review


   Are you in search for a facial wash that really suits your skintype and skincare needs? Are you one of those people who can't stick to one facial wash to use til the last drop? Well, if your answer is a big YES, look no further because Etude House has a wide variety of facial wash and cleanser that meets every person's skincare needs. One of their facial skincare line that offers a WIDE selection of facial wash if their Every Month Cleansing Foam line.



 The Every Month Cleansing Foam line consists of 12 different cleansing foams. Each of the 12 has its own claims and each is suitable for a particular skin type or need. They have different consistencies. Some are cream foam type and some are gel foam. Their scents also vary. Each of the 12 has its own particular special ingredient. The one I have is #2 which contains Pomegranate and Berry and is meant for firming skin and making it elastic. 


   Each tube consists of 100 ml of product and costs PhP198. The manufacturing date is stamped at the top part of the tube. There are English and Korean details printed at the back. The ingredients are printed in a sticker which I already removed. It has a seal inside so you'll know it is new and unused. This particular variant is gel foam type and smells fruity but like my daughter's shampoo. Kinda tolerable for me. A tiny drop like the one on the picture can cover my entire face and neck because it turns into a rich lather. Just make sure to place the cap very well so it won't spill. It is upside down when you place it in the shelf.



   Now let's see how well it performed. Above, I have a washable mascara, Skinfood Tint Gloss, and Etude Rosy Tint on my hand. The two tints are the long lasting ones. As you can see the products does not form into a bubble foam but has a rich lather. The 3 were hard to remove by just rubbing it. After rinsing, the mascara was complety removed but traces of lip tints were still there. My hand felt very soft afterwards. The same result I get every time I wash my face. By the way, I use this as my night time cleanser. I use Innisfree during daytime foer sebum control. 

PROS:
- affordable
- makes skin soft 
- rich lather
- mild
- many variants
- did not cause me any breakout
- pleasant smell
- does not dry skin

CONS: 
- does not completely remove makeup
- no sebum control (this variant)
- product consistency (I prefer cream foam)
- may spill 

   This particular variant is suitable for mature or dry skin. This is also good for people with sensitive skin. I like this line because there are so many to choose from. You can have like 1 variant for daytime and 1 for night time. I just won't bother trying like 2 at a time because I have 2 facial foams already. Though it can't completely remove makeup that it still fine with me because I seldom wear makeup. Also there's my reliable Wonder Pore toner to finish the job. The score for this cutie is a 4 out of 5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment