Monday, January 5, 2015

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack Review


   A pleasant Tuesday dearies! Today I will review one product from Innisfree that's been like a necessesity for me who's been struggling with blackheads- the Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack. Innisfree's nose pack has 2 variants, the nose strip and the liquid form that comes in a tube. I was eyeing to buy this nose pack for quite sometime and I happened to purchase my supply on ebay because it was on sale. I bought this for PhP 100 a box so I bought 2 boxes right away.


   This nose pack comes in 6 pieces per box. It is also sold per piece. The cardboard box is made from recycled paper and has Korean and English instructions printed on the back. This product treats pores, removing blackheads and impurities. It can be used on the nose, forehead, and chin but I only use it on my nose. As you can see the shape of the strip is different from other nose strips. To use: you first need to wash your face thoroughly and towel dry. Wet the area where you will stick the strip. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and carefully remove it from the side. Apply toner afterwards to close the pores. I find this product better than other nose strips I have tried because it adheres to my skin very well.

   I have been using pore/nose strips since I was in college and regardless of the brand, the results would depend on the "severity" and quantity of blackheads I have on my nose. Since I am having facials every month, there are less big blackheads. Also not all blackheads are removed by using this. There are still small ones which can only be removed by extracting.

PROS:
- affordable
- adheres well on skin
- versatile

CONS:
- removes average amount of blackheads
- not recommended for sensitive skin
- sold online

   Overall, this product from Innisfree performed better than the ones I used to try. I opt to use it when I don't have time to extract my blackheads using an extractor. If you happen to use a better nose strip that gets the job done please write your suggestions on the comment box below. I will be more than happy to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment