Monday, February 9, 2015

Skinfood Real Fresh Tint Juice Review


  Valentine's Day is just around the corner so for this week I will be featuring 2 lip tint brands. I'm sure you ladies want to look extra special for that special day. So let me start the week by sharing my thoughts about Skinfood's Real Fresh Tint Juice.




   I bought my 2 tints separately. One was at a Skinfood store for I guess almost 700 pesos and the other one online for 450 pesos. I was attracted by the super cute packaging so I couldn't help but try it and of course lip tints are my weakness so it ended up on my shopping basket. This is btw, my first orchid/purple shade tint. The product is contained in a juice bottle-like container with a doe foot applicator. It has a semi watery creamy consistency. It is pigmented and u can achieve the right color with 2-3 applications. 



   Above are pictures of the product when applied and removed. I like the result of the colors on my lips. The product doesn't dry lips. And has average staying power after eating or drinking. 

PROS:
- buildable color
- doesn't dry lips
- very cute packaging
- travel friendly

CONS:
- expensive 
- average staying power

   Despite of its cons, I would still wanna try out other shades. This tint is very suitable for starters or those girls addicted to cute stuff. I wouldn't recommend this to girls who hates doing touch ups. Overall, I will give this ultra-cute tint a 3.5 out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment