Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Holika Holika Honey Sleeping Pack (Blueberry)


   Good day everyone! Koreans definitely do not stop with just their 5-step skin care routine. They added sleeping pack to the routine. A sleeping pack can be the last step of the very long routine or the next and final step after applying toner. Today, I will review a sleeping pack from Holika Holika. This is the first sleeping pack I ever bought.
   



   Holika Holika's Honey Sleeping Pack is available in 3 variants: Blueberry, Acerola, & Canola. I bought the blueberry variant because it is the only one available at that time. It costs P475 a jar. This particular variant contains 20% blueberry extracts and 20% honey. It claims to firm skin and provide it with essential nutrients. It claims to make skin soft and smooth everytime you wake up. It is contained in a glass jar shaped like a honey jar (which I find so cute) with a plastic cap. It does not have spatula so make sure you have an improvised one or make sure your hands are clean prior to application of the product. It smells like honey. Very sweet smelling stuff. It has a gel like texture that turns into a creamy one once you massage it in your face. It gets absorbed by the skin in about 2-3 minutes. I don't find it sticky at all so I have no worries about having it in my face before I go to bed. I wake up with a smooth and soft skin everytime, like what the product claims. It also helps in gradually lightening pimple scars when used with other products like serums. I use this after toner and my vitamin c serum every night. It did not lessen the fine lines near my eye area that much but I noticed the improvement on my skin texture. It also helped in healing small pimples because of the honey content of the product. 

PROS:
- makes skin soft and smooth
- a jar will last long even with nightly use
- affordable
- nice scent
- not sticky
- does not cause breakouts
- absorbs easily
- gradually brightens skin

CONS:
- glass jar (may break)
- no spatula included
- does not help much in firming fine lines

   I am a fan of this product and will repurchase again. I hope Holika Holika will continue producing this sleeping mask for a long time. Who does not want to wake up with soft and smooth skin right? You can skip using other skin care products at night after cleansing and toning. This product (regardless of variant) is highly recommended for people in their 20's above. I give this darling a 5 out of 5!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment