Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Nature Republic By Flower Water Tint Review


   Just 2 more days 'til V-day and today's gonna be part 2 of my lip tint review. The spotlight is on Nature Republic's By Flower Water Tint (#2 & #3). 



   The Water Tint is one of the many By Flower lip products by Nature Republic. This is also the most affordable one in the bunch. It costs roughly 160 pesos (as far as I can remember). This is available in 3 colors: Watery Red, Watery Pink, & Watery Orange. I bought the pink & orange one only since I'm not into red tints. It is stored in a sturdy transparent plastic bottle and has a doe foot applicator. Only the product's name is written in english and the rest are in korean. The consistency is very watery to the extent that it goes to my teeth when I'm applying the product. So better remove the excess product off the applicator before you apply it on your lips. The tint is buildable and pigmented for such type of tint. The color can easily be seen with one or two coats. Make sure to let each coat dry before applying another. The pictures above are the results of 2 coats. It dries fast. It is recommended to apply a lip balm after this because this can dry lips (but not in a way that a matte lippie can). You can also see the quantity of product left in the bottle. One thing I don't like is that during the first coat, it seeps down to the lines of my lips. So there's a need for me to apply 2 or more coats. I haven't dared myself to use a lip primer with this tint because of its watery consistency. 

PROS:
- affordable
- pigmented despite of its consistency
- buildable
- color lasts 
- packaging 

CONS:
- very watery consistency
- kinda drying 

   Overall, I like this tint very much. It is affordable and gives me the results I want. This is highly recommendable for ladies who wants to own a lip tint without worrying about the price tag. A 5 out of 5 for this magnificent tint!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment