Sunday, April 12, 2015

Nature Republic Argan Essential Deep Care Hair Pack Review


   Hi everyone! I'm back after a month (I think). I was always sick and all so I had no time to write. Anyway, today I will do a review of a sampler I got from Nature Republic, Argan Essential Deep Care Hair Pack. It is a weekly hair treatment for damaged hair caused by perming, coloring, and straightening. I was given the shampoo sampler before but I wasn't able to write a review. 


   This hair treatment contains argan oil, evening primrose, and rosehip oil extracts to care for damaged hair. It can be used as a 3 minute treatment or a 30 minute treatment. The sample given to me lasted for 2 usage. It has a somewhat gel/cream consistency and a floral citrus scent that is not overempowering unlike other hair treatments. I really love the scent. This product softened my hair from root to tips. I can't tell if it has 100% lasting effect because it was just a sampler. I am planning to purchase a tub when I have extra money. The tub contains 200grams and is a bit pricey for the size. It costs almost 500 pesos. Good thing I have a discount card which gives me a 10% discount on all Nature Republic products.

PROS:
- softens and smoothens hair after use
- very pleasant scent
- light consistency
- a little amount can cover my entire hair

CONS:
- (a tub is) quite pricey
- the scent does not last long

   Overall, I like this product and I am planning to purchased a full sized one in the future. This is the first Korean hair product I have used and I was impressed. I give this a 4.5 out of 5 rating!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It seems like a lovely product! I have the mist version but I bet it works just as well! I like to use it after I blowdry/flat iron my hair and I can tell that it has really prevented it from being damaged by the heat. Love how it smells too! By the way... I would like to follow your blog but it seems as if there aren't any follow buttons on your page. Let me know how because I'm a big fan of korean stuff! Hopefully you can support my small blog as well. It would mean the world to me! xoxo

    somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete